Rules & Regulations
- All pool patrons must check in at the front desk and enter the pool area through the North fence. The West and South gates are not pool entrances.
- Rules and requests made by the Lifeguards must always be followed.
- Walk; don’t run in and around the pool facility.
- Children 8 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult in a swimsuit during all times on the pool deck, restrooms, and must be within five feet of them in the water.
- Children under 3 years old and/or not toilet-trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Patrons must wear appropriate swimming attire in order to swim and shower before getting in to swim.
- No food or drink allowed in the pools.
- No Diving or Horseplay in or near pools.
- Emergency procedures must be followed.
- Do not distract the lifeguard with unnecessary conversation. If you have a question, please see the guards in the Guardroom or contact the Aquatics Director.
I hope that this has provided you with the knowledge you need for a safe and fun summer at Ivory Ridge!
Ivory Ridge Swim and Tennis Club Aquatics Director